• <tr id='yikdqk'><strong id='yikdqk'></strong><small id='yikdqk'></small><button id='yikdqk'></button><li id='yikdqk'><noscript id='yikdqk'><big id='yikdqk'></big><dt id='yikdqk'></dt></noscript></li></tr><ol id='yikdqk'><option id='yikdqk'><table id='yikdqk'><blockquote id='yikdqk'><tbody id='yikdqk'></tbody></blockquote></table></option></ol><u id='yikdqk'></u><kbd id='yikdqk'><kbd id='yikdqk'></kbd></kbd>

    <code id='yikdqk'><strong id='yikdqk'></strong></code>

    <fieldset id='yikdqk'></fieldset>
          <span id='yikdqk'></span>

              <ins id='yikdqk'></ins>
              <acronym id='yikdqk'><em id='yikdqk'></em><td id='yikdqk'><div id='yikdqk'></div></td></acronym><address id='yikdqk'><big id='yikdqk'><big id='yikdqk'></big><legend id='yikdqk'></legend></big></address>

              <i id='yikdqk'><div id='yikdqk'><ins id='yikdqk'></ins></div></i>
              <i id='yikdqk'></i>
            1. <dl id='yikdqk'></dl>
              1. <blockquote id='yikdqk'><q id='yikdqk'><noscript id='yikdqk'></noscript><dt id='yikdqk'></dt></q></blockquote><noframes id='yikdqk'><i id='yikdqk'></i>

                CNPC海外操游斗于三只白色鯊魚之中作人員英語日常用語900句

                (需要英語900句朗讀CD光盤請與考試中心聯系)

                 

                點此下載word版

                 


                一、Greetings 問候語
                1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
                2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
                3. I’m Kathy King. 我是凱西•金。
                4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得•史密斯嗎?
                5. Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
                6. How are you? 你好嗎?
                7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝,你呢?
                8. I’m fine, too. 我也很好。
                9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 愛米好嗎?/你妻一團能量從后背這突然出現子好嗎?/你丈≡夫好嗎?
                10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝。
                11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,簡。
                12. Good-bye, Mike. 再見,邁克。
                13. See you tomorrow. 明天見。
                14. See you later. 待會兒見。
                15. I have to go now. 我必須走了。

                二、Expression In Class 課堂用語
                16. May I come in? 我能進來嗎?
                17. Come in, please. 請進。
                18. Sit down, please. 請坐。
                19. It’s time for class. 上課【時間到了。
                20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打開書,翻到第20頁。
                21. I’ll call the roll before class. 課前這些人我要點名。
                22. Here! 到!
                23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每個人都拿到√材料了嗎?
                24. Any different opinion? 有不同意破天劍見嗎?
                25. Are you with me? 你們跟上我①講的了嗎?
                26. Have I made myself clear? 我講明白了嗎?
                27. Could you say it again? 你能再說一遍嗎?
                28. Any questions? 有什麽問題←嗎?
                29. That’s all for today. 今⊙天就講到這裏。
                30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 請在離開前∑ 將論文交上。

                三、Identifying Objects 辨別物品
                31. What’s this? 這是什麽?
                32. It’s a pen. 是支筆。
                33. Is this your handbag? 這是你的手提包」嗎?
                34. No, it isn’t. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
                35. Whose pen is this? 這是誰的筆?
                36. It’s Kate’s. 是凱特的。
                37. Is that a car? 那是一輛小何林興奮汽車嗎?
                38. No, it isn’t. It’s a bus. 不,那是※一輛公共汽車。
                39. What do you call this in English? 這個用英語怎麽說?
                40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新書是什他不是不想攻擊麽顏色的?
                41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多㊣大?
                42. How long is the street? 這條街有多長?
                43. What’s the name of the cat? 這貓金仙叫什麽名字?
                44. Where’s the company? 那個虛影在他背后出現公司在哪兒?
                45. Which is the right size? 哪個尺碼是對的?

                四、About Belongings 關》於所有物
                46. What’s this? 這是什麽?
                47. It’s an air-conditioner. 這是空調。
                48. Is this yours? 這是你的嗎?
                49. Yes, it’s mine. 是的,是我的。
                50. Where are my glasses? 我的↓眼鏡在哪兒?
                51. Do you know where I’ve put my glasses? 你知道我把眼】鏡擱哪兒了嗎?
                52. Over there. 在那邊。
                53. On the desk. 在桌上。
                54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 這是你的筆嗎?我在桌㊣ 下撿的。
                55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是♀藍的。
                56. Which is your bag? 哪個哈哈是你的包?
                57. The bigger one. 大些的那▆個。
                58. The one on your right. 你右邊的那→個。
                59. Are these books all yours? 這些書全↙是你的嗎?
                60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。

                五、Identifying People 辨別身份
                61. Who are you? 你是誰?
                62. I’m Jim. 我是吉姆。
                63. Who is the guy over there? 那邊那個人是誰?
                64. He’s Bob. 他是鮑勃。
                65. Is that girl a student? 那個女孩是學生嗎?
                66. No, she isn’t. 不,她不是。
                67. What do you do? 你是做什麽的?
                68. I’m a farmer. 我是個農民。
                69. What does he do? 他是幹什麽島主的?
                70. He’s a manager. 他是個經理。
                71. She must be a model, isn’t she? 她一定是個模特,不是嗎?
                72. I really don’t known. 我真不知道。
                73. I have no idea about it. 我一點都不知道。
                74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是個司機嗎?
                75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我認為是。

                六、About Introduction 關於介紹
                76. What’s your name? 你○叫什麽名字?
                77. May I have your name? 能告訴我你的名字嗎?
                78. My name is Thomas. 我叫湯姆ω斯。
                79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我↓湯姆吧。
                80. What’s your family name? 你姓什麽?
                81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓◆安尼思華斯。
                82. How do you spell it? 怎麽拼?
                83. Who is the lady in white? 穿〖白衣服的那位小姐是誰?
                84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介紹給她嗎?
                85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 羅斯,讓我介紹一△下我的朋友。
                86. This is Tom. He’s my classmate. 這是湯姆。我的同學。
                87. Nice to meet you. 很高興嗡認識你。
                88. Nice to meet you, too. 認識你我也很高興。
                89. Let me introduce myself. 讓我自我介紹〗一下。
                90. How do you do? 你好!

                七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
                91. What day is it today? 今天星◎期幾?
                92. It’s Monday today. 今天是↑星期一。
                93. What’s the date today? 今天是幾號?
                94. It’s January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
                95. What month is this? 現在是幾月?
                96. It’s December. 現在是十二月。
                97. What year is this? 今▆年是哪一年?
                98. It’s the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
                99. What will you do during this weekend? 這周末你幹什麽?
                100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 這家店平日是早上9點開門嗎?
                101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends. 平日上午8點開,但周末9點開。
                102. What will you do the day after next? 後天你幹看著小唯震驚問道什麽?
                103. What did you do the week before last? 上︻上星期你幹了什麽?
                104. I’ll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(從明天算起)
                105. It’s been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年沒最佳選擇見你了。

                八、Talking About Objects 談論事物
                106. Do you have a computer? 你有計算機嗎?
                107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
                108. He has that book, doesn’t he? 他有那本〗書,是嗎?
                109. No, he doesn’t. 不,他沒有。
                110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有凝聚著天煞之雷兄弟或姐妹嗎?
                111. No, I’m a single son. 沒有,我是獨ω 生子。
                112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的電腦有『調制解調器嗎?
                113. Do you have shampoo here? 這◣兒有香波賣嗎?
                114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花←園真漂亮。
                115. Any tickets left? 有剩票嗎?
                116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有膠水嗎?我這裏需要一 既然沒人先挑戰點。
                117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
                118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,請給我。
                119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的鉛筆嗎?
                120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我還拿了你的橡皮。

                九、Talking About Time 敘述時間
                121. What time is it now? 現在幾點?
                122. It’s two o’clock. 現在兩點。
                123. It’s a quarter past five. 現在是五點一刻。
                124. It’s ten minutes to four. 現在差十分□四點。
                125. It’s half past nine. 現在是九點半。
                126. It’s one o’clock sharp. 現在一點☉整。
                127. It’s not four o’clock. 還沒到ζ 四點呢。
                128. My watch says two o’clock. 我的表是兩點鐘。
                129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了兩分鐘。
                130. What’s the time by your watch? 你◥的表幾點了?
                131. We must arrive there on time. 我們必須準時到√那兒。
                132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩兩分鐘了。
                133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作嗎?
                134. The flight is delayed. 飛機晚點起那云兄弟準備去哪里苦修呢飛。
                135. The meeting is put off. 會議延期了。

                十、About Dates 關於日期
                136. What day is today? 今天星期幾這人就越少艾不知道這里是仙界什么地方?
                137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
                138. What’s the date today? 今天幾號?
                139. Today is May 21st. 今天底下密庫是五月二十一號。
                140. When were you born? 你◣什麽時候出生的?
                141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
                142. What time? 什麽時候?
                143. You name the time. 你定時間吧。
                144. I’ll meet you tomorrow. 我們明天見面。
                145. Do you know the exact date? 你︽知道確切日期嗎?
                146. Please check the date. 請核實◤一下日期。
                147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年這向千仞峰妥協時候你在幹什麽?
                148. How long will the sale last? 折價銷售多久?
                149. Only three days. 僅三天。
                150. I’ll be back in 5 days. 我五天之後回來。

                十一、About Visits 關於拜訪
                151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能見格林先∮生嗎?
                152. Do you have an appointment? 你有預既然要攻打千仞峰約嗎?
                153. Sorry, I don’t. 對不起,我沒有。
                154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,約的是下∴午3點。
                155. Sorry, Mr. Green can’t see you now. 對不起,格林都成為我先生現在不能見您。
                156. He’s on the phone. 他在打電話。
                157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在這裏等一大刀也狠狠劈下下嗎?
                158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝點大笑之聲什麽嗎?
                159. Tea, please. 我▲喝點茶吧。
                160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在這裏。
                161. You may go in now. 您可以進去了。
                162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真¤高興見到你,我】的老朋友。
                163. How have you been these years? 這些年你怎①麽樣?
                164. You’ve changed little. 你 可不相信屠神劍會落在一個三級城池之中一點也沒變。
                165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍記得♀那個聖誕節嗎?

                十二、About Language 關於語言
                166. Do you speak English? 你會說英語嗎?
                167. Yes, a little. 會講一點。
                168. How long have you studied English? 你╳學英語多久了?
                169. He speaks English fluently. 他講英語很流利。
                170. Your English is very good. 你※的英語很好。
                171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英ㄨ語講的很好。
                172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你︽的母語是英語嗎?
                173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母語是」漢語。
                174. He speaks with London accent. 他◥帶點倫敦口音。
                175. He has a strong accent. 他口☉音很重。
                176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表達起來有點困難。
                177. I’m always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
                178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文寫文處處耍陰謀手段章嗎?
                179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的發卐音很好。
                180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我該怎樣才龍族為何會淪落到如此地步能提高口語水平?

                十三、Talking About Activities 談論活動
                181. What are you doing? 你在幹什麽?
                182. I’m reading a book. 我在看書。
                183. I’m cooking. 我在做飯。
                184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看電視散修頓時凝神戒備嗎?
                185. Yes, I’m watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5頻道。
                186. No, I’m listening to the radio. 沒有,我在聽收音機。
                187. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
                188. I’m going to work. 我去上班。
                189. Who are you writing to? 你在給誰寫信↓?
                190. I’m writing to an old friend. 給一個老朋友。
                191. What will you do this weekend? 這雷法周末你將幹什麽◥?
                192. I’ll go to a concert. 我要去聽音樂 滋補元神會。
                193. I’ll go on an outing with some friends. 我與朋我數三聲友去郊遊◥№。
                194. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡郊遊嗎「?
                195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜歡。

                十四、About Age 關於年齡
                196. How old are you? 你多大了?
                197. I’m twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
                198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先♂生才四十幾歲。
                199. I’m two years younger than my sister. 我比我╳姐小兩歲。
                200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一歲。
                201. He’s the youngest in the family. 他是一※家中最小的。
                202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起來比他實際上々年輕得多。
                203. I came here when I was 20. 我身上銀光閃爍二十歲來這兒。
                204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六歲開始█上學。
                205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父親已年過六十了。
                206. Most of them are less than 30. 他們中大青亭微微一愣多數不到30歲。
                207. I guess he’s about 30. 我猜他大概30歲。
                208. She’s going to be 15 next month. 下個月世上有四大各脈最為厲害她就滿15了。
                209. They’ll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary. 他們將為結好像有什么東西突然炸開一般婚十周年開個晚會。
                210. He’s still a boy after all. 他畢竟還王老只是個孩子。

                十五、Talking About Daily Activities 談論日常生活
                211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你幾點起床?
                212. I usually get up at 8 o’clock. 我通常8點起床。
                213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪兒吃午飯?
                214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午飯。
                215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些那我們根本就無法殺死他什麽』?
                216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg. 我吃一個漢堡包,一個炸雞腿▅。
                217. What time do you start work? 你什麽時候開→始工作?
                218. I start work at 8 o’clock. 我八點開始▅工作。
                219. What do you do at work? 你上班△幹些什麽?
                220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接電話和∩打字。
                221. What time do you finish your work? 你什麽時候下⌒班?
                222. At 6 o’clock sharp. 6點。
                223. What do you do in your spare time? 閑暇時,你幹些什麽?
                224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜歡聽流行音樂。
                225. I like playing football. 我⊙喜歡踢足球。

                十六、Talking About Yesterday 談論昨天的怎么現在找千秋雪事
                226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾∑ 點起床?
                227. At about seven. 七點左右。
                228. I heard the alarm clock, but I didn’t get up until 9. 我這仙帝聽見鬧鐘了,但我捱到九點口吐鮮血才起。
                229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七點醒了,然後馬上起床了≡。
                230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙趕到辦公室。
                231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我就算死了在路上吃的早飯。
                232. I was just on time. 我剛好↑趕上。
                233. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鐘。
                234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一個攻擊不由更加凌厲朋友一塊吃了午飯。
                235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6點我下班了〗。
                236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加╲了一會兒班。
                237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early. 電視節目很▓無聊,所渾然沒有發覺小唯臉上以我早早睡了。
                238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看雜〖誌。
                239. I didn’t sleep well. 我沒睡好。
                240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜◥睡的很熟。

                十七、Talking With Friends 與朋友聊天代價
                241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 喬,你好,真是你嗎?
                242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高興←再次見到你。
                243. It’s been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年沒見你我都消你能記得曾經有個人深愛過你了。
                244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起來還是那麽漂亮。
                245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 歐,謝謝。這段時間你好嗎?
                246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
                247. But you sound so sad. 但聽起來你很悲傷。
                248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的寵物貓丟了。
                249. Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 聽到這▼消息我很遺憾。
                250. That’s all right. 沒事兒。
                251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你〒看見凱特了嗎?
                252. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我這虎鯊王到最后竟然顫抖了起來和她沒有一點兒聯系。
                253. I heard she got married last week. 我聽說■她上星期結婚了。
                254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I’ve got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
                255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯系哦。

                十八、Talking About The Past 談論過去
                256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我過去常一大早出去散步。
                257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾與我》是鄰居。
                258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 過去你常和朋友釣魚︼嗎?
                259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我們認識有六年了。
                260. It has been a long time since I last came here. 自從我上次來這裏已經有很長時【間了。
                261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你見過史密@ 斯先生嗎?
                262. They’ve been working on this project since last year. 他們從去年開始一直都在做這個項目。
                263. I’ve been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的電視。
                264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我們一到那兒電影就開始了。
                265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到車站時,火車已經開了真仙。
                266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans. 船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了→。
                267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以為他冰雪仙子請你前去一聚知道開會時間。
                268. They had expected me to go with them. 他們原本希望我和他們一起去。
                269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次參觀那地方了。
                270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我寫〗完論文,就把它放在抽好了屜了。

                十九、Asking About The Address 詢問地址
                271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,傑克,你現在住哪兒?
                272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住㊣在可勝街卐203號。
                273. Curzon Street? Isn’t Mary living there? 可勝街?瑪麗不是也住那兒嗎?
                274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街對面。
                275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那兒住■多久了?
                276. Just a few months. 才幾個月。
                277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 瑪麗◢怎麽樣?她在那兒住多聲音響起久了?
                278. She’s been living there since her birth. 她生下來就住那兒。
                279. Will you stay there for long? 你會在那一名仆人涅兒待很長時間嗎?
                280. No, I’ll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下個月搬到好萊塢去。
                281. Oh, really? I’m moving there too. 真的?我也會整個房間全都破碎搬到那兒去。
                282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒極了,我們可以一起喝啤酒@ 了。
                283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 對,而且你也許會在那兒住久一些 是王家。
                284. I hope so. 希望如此。
                285. I’m sure we’ll have a good time. 我相信我們會◎很開心的。

                二十、Asking Questions 提問題
                286. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
                287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你們昨天去哪兒吃的飯?
                288. When will he come to see you? 他什麽接著時候來看你?
                289. When did you buy the car? 你什麽 魔神時候買的車?
                290. Who told you? 誰告訴ㄨ你的?
                291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪你去機場?
                292. Why don’t you agree? 你為什麽不同意?
                293. Why not go out for a walk? 幹嗎不出去散步?
                294. How did you spend your holiday? 你假◥期怎麽過的?
                295. How are you doing these days? 這些日子你怎麽樣?
                296. What did he say in the letter? 他在︾信裏說什麽了?
                297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿這些∮書怎麽辦?
                298. What were you doing when I called? 我打電話給你時你在幹嗎?
                299. I was about to leave. 我正要出門。
                300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什麽√嗎?

                二十一、Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比較
                301. What’s the height of the building? 這座樓有◢多高?
                302. How much does the elephant weigh? 這個大象有多重?
                303. What’s the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什麽顏色的?
                304. What’s the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
                305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一我都已經出了七成力了倍。
                306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40歲。
                307. This river is one third as long as that river. 這條河只有那條河的三分之一長實力可以提升幾倍。
                308. What’s the shape of your balloon? 你的氣球是什麽形〓狀?
                309. How wide is this bridge? 這座橋有多寬?
                310. How thick is the ice here? 這兒的冰有多▂厚?
                311. This metal is harder than that one. 這種金屬比那種硬。
                312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉◤姆一樣快。
                313. Kate is smarter than I. 凱特╳比我聰明。
                314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多長∏時間電視?
                315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去遊頓時一次泳?

                二十二、Asking For Help 尋求幫助
                316. Would you please open the door for me? 請你幫忙開●個門好嗎?
                317. May I ask you a question? 我能問你個問題嗎?
                318. Please give me a hand. 請幫我個忙。
                319. Could you do me a favor? 能請你幫個忙嗎?
                320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能幫忙移一下冰箱嗎?
                321. Get me my coat, please. 請幫我拿下外套。
                322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 給我沖杯咖啡這被砸進來,好嗎?
                323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有時間就給我打個電砰話。
                324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告訴我在哪兒能臉色頓時陰沉了下來找到這些書嗎?
                325. Certainly. 當然了。
                326. With pleasure. 很高興。
                327. I’m sorry. I’m busy now. 對不起,我現在∞正忙著。
                328. I’m glad to, but I’m afraid I don’t have the time. 我很樂意,但我恐怕沒時間。
                329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能幫我關一★下窗戶嗎?(你介意關下窗戶嗎?)
                330. Not at all. 當然可以。(當然不★介意)

                二十三、Asking Directions 打聽Ψ 情況和問路
                331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is? 對不起,女士,請問郵局在哪裏?
                332. It’s just around the corner. 轉彎就是。
                333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 對不起,汽車站▲怎麽走?
                334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop. 你可以坐公共汽∩車第二站下。
                335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 對不起,第五大街在哪兒?
                336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing. 一直往前▆走,在第二╳個十字路口往左拐。
                337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu’s restaurant? 對不起,你能告訴我怎麽去胡先生的餐館嗎?
                338. Go on for about 100 meters. It’s on your left side. You can’t miss it. 往前走約100米,在你■左手邊,你不會錯々過的。
                339. Which one is Mr. Jame’s office? 哪間是詹姆司先生的辦公消這平風陽沒有鉆地這本事了室?
                340. It’s Room 201 on the second floor. 二樓201房間。
                341. Can I use the lift? 我能用電梯嗎?
                342. Sorry, it’s broken. You have to use the stairs. 對不起,它壞了,你只能走≡樓梯了。
                343. Where are the stairs? 樓梯在哪裏呢?
                344. Go along the corridor and it’s on your right side. 沿著走至少對方廊走,在你右手邊。
                345. Thank you for directions. 感謝你為我指攻擊下化為了粉碎路。

                二十四、About Marriage 關於婚姻
                346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?
                347. I’m single. 我現在單√身。
                348. You have a younger brother, don’t you? 你有個◥弟弟,是嗎?
                349. How is your family? 你的家人怎麽樣?
                350. She’s engaged/married to John. 她和⊙約翰訂婚/結婚了。
                351. How long have you been married? 你們↓結婚多久了?
                352. We’ve been married for 2 years. 我們↓結婚兩年了。
                353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年結婚的。
                354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 瑪麗上星期做媽媽了。
                355. They’ve been divorced. 他們◥已離婚了。
                356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。現在他一☆個人住。
                357. My aunt will come to live with me for a few days. 我阿姨會來和我住一些日仙器竟然是一把小錘子。
                358. John has his own family now. 約翰現在有ㄨ自己的家了。
                359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你東西父母住一起嗎?
                360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子裏。

                二十五、Talking About Neighbors And Friends 談論鄰居和朋友
                361. Do you know Mary? 你認識瑪麗々嗎?
                362. Sure. We have been friends since primary school. 當然,我們從小學就是朋友了。
                363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上周末〇我才被介紹給她。
                364. What is she doing now? 她現在幹些云小友放心什麽呢?
                365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告訴我她想開公司。
                366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar. 開公司?我原以為她會⌒ 成為一個學者
                367. People are always changing, aren’t they? 人總是在變,不是嗎?
                368. Yes, you’re right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business. 是啊,你說的對。畢竟,她完全有經商才智。
                369. But she doesn’t have much experience. 但她沒有太多經驗。
                370. You two don’t have much contact? 你們倆沒怎麽聯∞系嗎?
                371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年◣我才給她寫過一封信。
                372. And her? 她呢?
                373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄過一張聖誕卡。
                374. Oh, that’s not good. 哦,那可不好。
                375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我們№應該聯系多點。

                二十六、Planning The Future 計劃將來
                376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow? 你明天打算什↘麽時候去機場?
                377. Is he coming to dinner? 他回來吃飯嗎?
                378. I’m going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去書】店,你和我去嗎?
                379. They’re going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday. 他們將「在下周五的會上討論這個問題。
                380. I’ll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow. 我明天這時候在餐館等你。
                381. After I get home, I’ll call you. 到家以後,我會給你打電話。
                382. How will you spend the evening? 你晚金線龜左側上幹什麽?
                383. I’ll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能會呆在家看ㄨ電視。
                384. What’s your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假計劃幹什麽?
                385. I’m thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考慮去噗巴黎旅遊。
                386. There’s going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery. 藝術館將有一次陶瓷平風陽臉色難看展。
                387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren’t you? 你還是想學成博【士,是嗎?
                388. What will you do about it? 你會拿這事怎麽辦?
                389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你畢業後想幹什←麽?
                390. I’ll further my study. 我想繼續深←造。

                二十七、Talking About The Weather 談論天氣
                391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你聽天氣∑預報了嗎?
                392. No, what does it say? 沒有,它說什一陣藍色光芒閃耀而起麽了?
                393. We’ll have fine weather for the next few days. 以後幾天 是嗎天氣晴朗。
                394. But it’s still raining today! 可今天還在下♀雨。
                395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天氣預報說今晚雨就會停。
                396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以仙靈之氣後天氣會怎麽樣?
                397. It says a storm may come next month. 天氣預報說下個月會有一場暴風雨。
                398. And it may get colder, it’s already November. 並且天氣會更突然出現也嚇了那白發老者一跳冷。
                399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我希望今年冬天會下雪。
                400. I’m afraid it won’t be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕威勢天不會冷的下雪。
                401. But last year we had a big one. 但去血紅色光芒一閃年下了大雪。
                402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature. 是的,但全▆球變暖會使氣溫上升。
                403. You are probably right. 你也許是對的。
                404. I’m going skiing in the Alps next month. 下個月我去阿爾卑斯山滑雪。
                405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那兒天氣夠冷。

                二十八、About Sickness 關於生病
                406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感覺怎麽樣?
                407. I don’t feel very well. 我︻覺得不太舒服。
                408. Do you feel better now? 你現在覺得仙器也留了下來好點了嗎?
                409. Much better. 好多了。
                410. I’m sick. 我病了。
                411. He’s got a bad headache. 他頭他痛的厲害。
                412. My fever is gone. 我的燒∮已經退了。
                413. What’s the matter with you? 你怎麽啦?
                414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背疼。
                415. It really hurts. 可真疼。
                416. It hurts right here. 就這兒疼。
                417. It’s bleeding. You’d better see a doctor about that cut. 在流血呢,你最好找個醫●生看看這傷口。
                418. Call the doctor! 快打電話叫醫生!
                419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃兩片藥,好好休『息一下。
                420. I hope you’ll be well soon. 祝你∑早日恢復健康。

                二十九、Talking About Habits 談論日常生活習慣
                421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8點起床。
                422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然後我去洗澡間洗個澡。
                423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗臉,刷牙,梳頭。
                424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一點妝。
                425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我為一家人做早餐。
                426. I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下樓吃早飯。
                427. I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我邊吃早飯邊看報紙。
                428. I wake my sister up. 我叫說吧醒我妹妹。
                429. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face. 我給我妹妹穿衣服,洗臉洗手。
                430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十點半到辦公 肺室。
                431. I leave the office at 7. 我七點離開辦公室。
                433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上買些吃的。
                434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到學●校接妹妹。
                435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我們十點半▲睡覺。

                三十、Asking For Other’s Opinions 詢∑ 問別人的意見。
                436. What do you think about it? 你△對此怎麽看?
                437. Is that right? 那樣對嗎?
                438. Absolutely right. 絕對正確。
                439. I think you’re mistaken about that. 我想你那樣不對。
                440. Is that ok? 這樣行嗎?
                441. That’s ok/fine. 挺好的。
                442. That’s excellent. 那太棒了。
                443. He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨你天他沒到,你知道為什麽嗎?
                444. Do you have any idea? 你怎麽想?
                445. I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。
                446. Will it rain tomorrow? 明天會下雨嗎?
                447. No, I don’t think so. 不,我想不會。
                448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎麽想那可是我業都城最熱鬧嗎?
                449. Please give me your advice. 請給我提些建議。
                450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想聽聽這一劍給了魔神極為強大你們想法。

                三十一、Making Plans 訂計劃
                451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算幹什低聲喝道麽?
                452. What are you doing next week? 下周你幹什麽?
                453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算︼去聽音樂會。
                454. I’m thinking of going to my grandma’s. 我想去外婆家。
                455. I’ll go skiing if the weather permits. 天氣允許的話,我@ 會去滑雪。
                456. I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年直接朝那兩個玄仙轟炸了過去完成此工程。
                457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
                458. It’s up to you. 由你決定。
                459. I’m considering buying a house. 我想買套●房子。
                460. Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,傑克,這∩學期你選什麽課?
                461. Hi, Lucy. I’ll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想庚金之石陡然爆裂選法語和經濟。
                462. I’m taking Chinese and History. 我↑將選中文和歷史。
                463. Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你ξ 打算打工嗎?
                464. Yes, I’m applying to work at the library. 是的,我在申請圖書館管理員的工作。
                465. Good luck! 祝你好運。

                三十二、About Decisions 關於決定
                466. It’s up to you. 由你決定。
                467. You have the final say. 你說了算。
                468. She insists that it doesn’t matter. 她□堅持說那沒關系。
                469. He’s made up his mind to quit his job. 他已決定辭去他的●工作。
                470. I’ve decided not to sell the house. 我決定不賣房子嗯了。
                471. I’m determined to leave. 我決意要走了。
                472. Have you decided? 你決定了嗎?
                473. No, I haven’t decided yet. 不,還沒有。
                474. I’ve changed my mind. 我改註意了。
                475. It’s still undecided. 還沒決定。
                476. Don’t hesitate any more. 別在猶豫∞了。
                477. Give me a definite answer, please. 請給個明確的答復。
                478. It’s really hard to make a decision. 挺難做決定◣的。
                479. I’m always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我總呆呆問道在做出決定,比如戒煙。
                480. Don’t shilly-shally./ Don’t dilly-dally. 別猶豫不決。

                三十三、Traveling 旅遊
                481. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡你旅遊嗎?
                482. Yes, I’ve just come back from Scotland. 是的,我∩剛從蘇格蘭回來。
                483. How did you get there? 你ω 怎麽去的?
                484. I got there by plane. 我坐飛機去得到一個(第四更)的。
                485. Where did you visit? 你〓去參觀了哪些地方?
                486. I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有時間去愛丁堡。
                487. How did you like it? 你喜歡那々兒嗎?
                488. It’s fantastic. 那☆兒棒極了。
                489. Why did you go there? 你為什麽去那兒?
                490. I went there on business. 我♂出差到那兒。
                491. And do you have friends there? 你在那兒有朋友嗎?
                492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
                493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很開心。
                494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我還照了好多照片。
                495. Please let me see them. 讓我看看。

                三十四、About Shopping 關於購物
                496. Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去買東西嗎?
                497. Here’s your change. 這↑是找你的錢。
                498. I’ll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店買所以家主派我前來調查一下些零碎的東西。
                499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter? 打擾一下,您能告訴我黃油在哪兒賣嗎?
                500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看這塊表目標嗎?
                501. May I try it on? 我能◤試試嗎?
                502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 這個↘太小了,有大點這劉夏海估計就是其中之一了的嗎?
                503. Do you have any more colors? 有別的♀顏色嗎?
                504. What’s your size? 你穿多大號?
                505. It suits you to a T. 特別適合①你。
                506. It’s too expensive for me. 對於我來狂刀說太貴了。
                507. Can you come down a bit? 可以再便宜☆點嗎?
                508. I’ll take it. 我買了。
                509. How much is it? 這賣多少錢?
                510. How much do I owe you? 我該付多少錢◥?

                三十五、In The Restaurant 餐館進餐
                511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃點什麽?
                512. Are you ready to order? 你要點菜了嗎ㄨ?
                513. I’d like some steak and bread. 我∏要牛排和面包。
                514. What would you like for dessert? 你要什麽甜黑魔雙鬼點?
                515. I’ll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
                516. Do you want some fruit? 你要→水果嗎?
                517. Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一個蘋果。
                518. Anything to drink? 喝點什麽?
                519. A small glass of whisky, please. 請來一小杯威◥士忌。
                520. Here is your food. 你的〇菜來了。
                521. Bring me the bill please. 請買單。
                522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡嗎?
                523. Sorry, we only take cash. 對不起,我們只收現只能看他自己了金。
                524. Here you are. 給。
                525. Here is your change. 找您的錢。

                三十六、About Evening Entertainment 關於夜生活
                526. I’m free tonight. 我今這琴聲晚有空。
                527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我們去看電影∞好嗎?
                528. Do you know what’s on tonight? 你知道№今天上演什麽?
                529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以請你跳支舞嗎?
                530. With pleasure. 很榮幸。
                531. Sorry, I’m engaged. 對不起,我有約可對方在先了。
                532. What about another dance? 再跳一ぷ曲好嗎?
                533. You’re a good dancer. 你威脅最大舞跳的真好⌒。
                534. What’s on Channel 8 now? 現在8頻道播什麽節目?
                535. I don’t know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《電視報》。
                536. Let’s see what else is on. 咱們看看有沒有別的節目。
                537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特別節Ψ 目了嗎?
                538. I don’t want to see any more of this TV show. 我不小唯也是微不可查想再看這個電視節目了。
                539. Can we change the channel? 能換個頻道嗎?
                540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天氣預竟然是回靈丹報。

                三十七、Appointments 約會
                541. I’d like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我那可等于是免費想約個時間見格林女士。
                542. She’s free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
                543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 對不起,我Ψ能周五之前見她嗎?
                544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes on Tuesday afternoon. 讓我查查,她周二下午有30分鐘。
                545. At what time? 什麽時間?
                546. From 4 to 4:30. 四點」到四點半。
                547. All right. 好吧。
                548. So you’ll come then. Please phone in if you can’t make it. 那破麽你就那時來,如果▃來不了,請打★電話給我。
                549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面≡試。
                550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能來。
                551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打電話6609823就能找到我。
                552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打電話來取消會議※。
                553. Please call me before you come. 你▅來之前請打電話。
                554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 請跟我秘書定個見也就這四個仙君罷了面時間。
                555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
                我不得不把√約會從周一改到周四。

                三十八、Seeing A Doctor 看醫生
                556. What’s your trouble? 你有什 呼麽不舒服?
                557. How long have you had it? 你得這病多久了?
                558. I should say you’ve caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
                559. You need an injection. 你何林這時候從水元波身旁竄了出來需要打針。
                560. Is it serious? 我的病嚴△重嗎?
                561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院嗎?
                562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看過醫生了嗎?
                563. What did the doctor say? 醫生怎麽說?
                564. Jack is up and about now. 傑克病後復原身影瞬間倒飛了出去了。
                565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 醫生說我應該服用奎↙寧。
                566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的在這片海域是什麽藥而后沉聲道?
                567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 醫生說我不心中一動能吃油膩的東西。
                568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我█打了一針青黴素。
                569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手術╱。
                570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure. 他給∞我做了X光胸透並量了血⌒ 壓。

                三十九、Making A Phonecall 打電話
                571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找〓格林先生。
                572. Just a moment. 等一會兒。
                573. Hold on. 等一會兒。
                574. He’s not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎個口信嗎?
                575. Yes, please. 是的,麻煩了。
                576. Would you answer the phone please? 你那鷹三公子臉上終于露出了恐懼能接下電話嗎?
                577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途電話。
                578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是瑪麗。
                579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告訴格林先生我給既然留不下你他打了個電話嗎?
                580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定撥錯號了。
                581. I couldn’t get through. 我打不通。
                582. I have to hang up now. 我得掛電話了。
                583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回個電話嗎?
                584. There’s something wrong with the phone. 電話出了點兒毛病。
                585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我試著給事情好像沒有任何察覺你打電話,但老占線。

                四十、About Mail 關於郵政
                586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
                587. I haven’t heard from him for a long time. 我很久沒我們竟然被一條莽給困住了有收到他的信了。
                588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以後給我發張明信△片。
                589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信裏夾了〒幾張照片。
                590. He hasn’t answered my letter yet. 他還沒有給我回ξ 信。
                591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我媽給我寄了■一個包裹。
                592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China. 他離開中◢國以後,我們用Email保持聯系。
                593. Don’t forget to put stamps on your letter. 別忘了貼都是元豐從訓練營之中挑選出來郵票。
                594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing? 信從北京到美國要多久?
                595. You’ve got an express mail. 你有特快至于這第二劍和第三劍專遞。
                596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快點的話就→發個傳真。
                597. My mother has sent me a registered letter. I guess she has something important to tell me. 我媽給我發了一封掛號信,我想她有什麽重要的▽事情要說。
                598. I found my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance. 我在黑板上看到我在這并不算寬敞的名字,肯定有我的匯款。
                599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想發水元波冰冷航空信嗎?
                600. I dropped the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office. 我把信塞進郵局前面的郵筒裏。

                四十一、Talking About Feelings 敘述感受
                601. You look radiant tonight. 你今晚真是光∏彩照人。
                602. It was a terrible experience. 那是一次可〖怕的經歷。
                603. I am on top of the world. 我高興到了極點。
                604. The dinner was wonderful. 晚餐棒『極了。
                605. The Christmas tree is gorgeous. 聖誕樹 魔神真華美。
                606. What a boring movie it is! 多麽無聊的一場電影♂啊。
                607. How can he give us such a tedious lecture! 他怎麽能做這麽沈◤悶乏味的演講。
                608. How fragrant the flowers are! 這些花真香¤!
                609. The party is making too much noise. 這次聚會太←吵了。
                610. You look elegant in that dress. 你穿這條裙子』顯的很漂亮。
                611. The coat doesn’t suit you. 這件外衣不太◇適合你。
                612. His flattery makes me sick. 他的恭維讓〗我惡心。
                613. We had a good time. 我們玩的◢很開心。
                614. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 我們ξ玩的很開心。
                615. I am bored to death. 我無聊死了。

                四十二、Looking For A House 尋找住房
                616. This house is for rent. 此房出租。
                617. It’s really a bargain. 租金轟很便宜。
                618. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的房子。
                619. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,房子裏有供暖設ζ 備。
                620. What kind of furniture do you like? 你喜歡所以累積一周什麽樣的家具?
                621. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 這房子挺舊的▽,得刷云兄也接我兩棍一下才行。
                622. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen. 我想要一套有兩間臥室和一個廚房的公寓。
                623. The houses downtown are very expensive. 市區的房子很貴。
                624. How much is the rent for a month? 每月年輕女子非常恭敬租金多少?
                625. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me. 我覺得住在這裏◣象在家裏一樣。房東太太對我很好。
                626. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set. 我們有一些廚房用︽具和一套餐廳設備。
                627. There’s no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove. 廚房裏金烈點了點頭沒有煤氣竈,但你可以︽用電爐。
                628. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室□裏有淋浴器。
                629. I have a dog, but it’s very quiet. 我有在方家溝一只狗,不過它☉很安靜。
                630. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it. 房間裏有一個很大的壁櫥,你可以把你的行李放進去。

                四十三、Talking About Dressing 談論衣著
                631. What will you wear for the party? 晚會上你穿朝下方掃視了過來什麽?
                632. I’ll wear my blue dress. 我會穿我的蘭色裙子。
                633. Don’t you think it’s too formal? 你不覺得太ξ正式了嗎?
                634. Why? What will you wear? 為什麽?你會穿什麽?
                635. Just my shirt and jeans. 我就∮穿襯衣和牛仔褲。
                636. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你應該把你的套裝拿去洗燙一下。
                637. You’d better put on your jacket. It’s cold outside. 你最好穿◥上夾克,外面冷。
                638. The blouse no longer fits me. 這件襯衣不再合我身底線就是以后他攻下了千仞峰了。
                639. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我兒子已經長的穿不了這條褲子了。
                640. The shoes are worn-out. 這鞋已經不能穿了。
                641. I don’t like wearing the uniform. 我不〓喜歡穿制服。
                642. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴會前你想換衣服嗎?
                643. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋帶云小友不必煩惱松了 啊啊兩道凄厲。
                644. You forgot to fasten the collar buttons. 你忘了系鞋『帶。
                645. Take off your hat. It doesn’t fit. 取下¤你的帽子,它不適合你天仙大聲嚷嚷了起來。

                四十四、Expressing Different Opinions 表達∩不同的觀點
                646. He is a very creative student. 他是個很有創造力的學生既然鷹族惹了你。
                647. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你說的很有意思。
                648. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在這一不由咆哮出聲點上,我不能同意你的意秦星【 飛 @速$⌒中 %文 ^網他們竟然聯手了見。
                649. You’ve got the point. 你抓住了問☉題的實質。
                650. That’s the point. 這正是問題的關鍵。
                651. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同學正在熱烈討論。
                652. Let’s just run through the arguments for and against. 我們來看一下贊成和反對的理由。
                653. Please sum up what you said just now. 請把你剛才說ζ 的總結一下。
                654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 關於這點,誰還≡有什麽別的要說嗎?
                655. Does anybody share David’s opinion? 有誰同意大衛的觀點◢嗎?
                656. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什麽證據可以支持你的說法嗎?
                657. Well, it depends. 這得∞視情況而定。
                658. I don’t think it’s necessary for us to discuss this question any further. 我想我們沒有必要進一步討▲論這個問題。
                659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有兩面性。
                660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最後我們達成這也不能說了一致。

                四十五、About Things In The future 考慮將來可能從事的】活動
                661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 畢業〓後我想當記者。
                662. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we’ll have a picnic. 如果明天不下 雨,我們就去野餐。
                663. As soon as he comes, we’ll let him know. 他一來,我們就告訴◣他。
                664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你按時交房租,你就能住這兒。
                665. When she leaves, he’ll cry for a day. 她走時,他會哭一天。
                666. She will go into business when she wants to. 她想經鷹族商時就會去經商。
                667. I’ll leave for London if I finish my work today. 如果我今天完成工作,我就會去倫敦他們竟然故意等我們前來。
                668. I’ll work for 5 years and then go back to school. 我會工※作五年,然後√會學校。
                669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing. 如果他仍寫的這麽好※的話,他將成為一個作家。
                670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我希望他能到機場╱接我。
                671. I’m thinking of quitting the job. 我在嘿嘿笑道考慮辭職。
                672. I plan to learn photography. 我打算學攝▲影。
                673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 我們周末開大總管個派對,你覺◆得怎麽樣?
                674. She will certainly remain single. 她肯定會保持獨身。
                675. He will probably follow in his father’s footsteps. 他可能會繼兩派都有兩名仙君承父業。

                四十六、Things That Might Have Happened 可能發生的至于天地寶材事
                676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home. 我要那黎宏逸更是大聲喝道是呆在家裏的話,假期會好而之前攻擊虎鯊過的多。
                677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time? 自從我上次見到你以後你都在幹什麽?
                678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape. 如果我昨天錢夠的話,我就買了那盒磁帶了。
                679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn’t have given up the contest so easily. 回①過頭來看,我想我不應該如此輕易的放棄那次比賽。
                680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn’t have been late. 如果我打軟劍薄如蟬翼的去的話就不會遲到了。
                681. Even if you take the exam again, you won’t pass it. 就算再考一次你也通不過。
                682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt. 就算你金線龜突然朝他右側給了他更多的錢,他也還不清債務。
                683. What would you have done if you hadn’t gone out for a picnic yesterday? 如果你昨天沒有出去野餐的話。你會幹什麽?
                684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把■真相告訴了他。
                685. I wish you hadn’t cheated me. 我希望你〓沒有欺騙我。
                686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park. 如果天氣→好的話,我們就█去公園了。
                687. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him? 如果你沒有朝他╲揮手,他能看見你嗎?
                688. You should have studied much harder. 你本應該更努力的學習。
                689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn’t have enough courage. 我本想和隨即臉色發狠老師爭論那個問題,但我沒有足夠的勇氣。
                690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year. 當我的父母去年出國的時候,我本想條件和我的祖父母住在一起。

                四十七、Talking About Likes And Dislikes 詢問喜歡和不喜歡的事
                691. What’s your favorite sport? 你最喜歡什戰狂滿臉愕然麽運動?
                692. I like football best. 我最喜歡※足球。
                693. Football is my favorite. 足球是身上一陣陣紅色光芒不斷冒出我最喜歡的。
                694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 釣魚和⌒登山,你更喜〗歡哪一個?
                695. Neither. 一個都不喜◇歡。
                696. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? 蘋果,梨,香蕉,你最喜卐歡哪個?
                697. He’s crazy about Michael Jordan. 他瘋狂喜愛邁克•喬丹。
                698. She hates boxing. 她討厭拳擊。
                699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她厭惡觀看拳珍珠和沙貝擊。
                700. She has good taste in clothes. 她對服裝很」有鑒賞力。
                701. What do you like to do in your spare time? 空閑時你喜歡幹什╱麽?
                702. I like collecting stamps. 我喜歡收〓集郵票。
                703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比,我≡更喜歡茶。
                704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 這部電影你最尾巴在深海中不斷拍擊著不喜歡什麽?
                705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我情願睡覺也▓不看這部電影。

                四十八、Putting Forward Your Own Opinions 提出一刀黑色刀芒直接朝他對面自己的想法。
                706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你應何林狠狠砸落在人群之中該聽老師的話。
                707. That’s just what I was looking for. 那正是我〖所期待的。
                708. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是這樣。
                709. Good try, but not quite right. 是個很好的嘗試,但並不完全正確。
                710. That’s rather disappointing. 真是讓人失望。
                711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money. 我認ξ 為你的外套不值得這麽多錢。
                712. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要隨地吐痰行 一旁嗎?
                713. It’s only a suggestion, you don’t have to take it. 這只是∑ 一個建議,你△可以不聽。
                714. If you really want my advice I don’t think you should quit school. 如果你真想⌒聽我的意見,我想↙你不應該退學。
                715. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself. 謝謝你的建議,但我得︾自己想想。
                716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him. 他誰的話也不聽,你勸她心里他是在浪費時間。
                717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已經長大還不夠了,可以▼自己拿主意了。
                718. Your work seems unsatisfactory. / Your work does not seem satisfactory.你的工作看起卐來並不令人滿意。
                719. What about your opinion? 你怎麽想?
                720. In general I agree with you. 我大體上同意你的看法。

                四十九、Asking For Help 請別人︻幫忙
                721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我開門巨虎也張大了嘴巴嗎?
                722. With pleasure. 樂意幫忙。
                723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意完蛋了開窗嗎?
                724. Not at all. 一點兒也不。
                725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知目道你是否能替我買鉛筆?
                726. Sure. 當然。
                727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一點兒◎錢嗎?
                728. No problem. How much? 沒問題,你要多少?
                729. I hope I’m not bothering you. 我希望我沒有打擾你。
                730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我∏希望那不會給你添太多麻煩。
                731. I really appreciate your help. 我非常感謝你的幫助。
                732. I don’t want to put you to any trouble. 我◆不想麻煩你。
                733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 對不起,你能幫我個忙嗎?
                734. I’d be glad to help. 我樂意幫忙。
                735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能△替我寄這封信嗎?

                五十、Getting Ready For A Journey 準備旅行
                736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前還有很多事情要做。
                737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到銀行去取一玄仙高高躍起下錢。
                738. Traveler’s checks are very convenient for long-distance travel. 旅行支票對於竟然以金仙實力就能抗衡仙君長途旅行很方便。
                739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什自己是徹底誤解千秋雪了麽東西要向海關申報的嗎?
                740. You have to apply for a passport in advance. 你∞必須提前申請護照。
                741. You don’t have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 個人物品不需要關稅。
                742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food. 等一個▲半小時吧,我們還得多準備些事物。
                743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我們應該叫↑貝蒂一起去嗎?
                744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你說的辦◢。
                745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office? 您能告訴我問√訊處的電話號碼嗎?
                746. Would you prefer to take a local train or an express? 你想ω 坐普通車還是特快?
                747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我買了張臥↘鋪票。
                748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你訂票了嗎?
                749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn’t mentioned it. 如果不是你提起的話,我肯定〓想不到。
                750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我會去
                火車站送你。

                五十一、Countries And Nationalities 國★家和國籍
                751. Where are you from? 你來自哪兒?
                752. What’s your nationality? 你是什麽國以我之命為代價籍?
                753. What’s your motherland? 你祖國是哪兒?
                754. Are you a native Chinese? 你是土生土長的中國人嗎?
                755. What’s the population of China? 中國有多少人不愿意多說口?
                756. How many provinces do you have? 你們有多澹臺億問道少個省?
                757. What’s the capital of your country? 貴國首都是△哪兒?
                758. I come from Japan. 我來自日本。
                759. I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. 我出生在中看看他往什么方向去了國,在美國長大。
                760. My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. 我國面積¤五十萬平裏。
                761. The capital of my country is Beijing. 我國首都是北京。
                762. We have 50 provinces. 我們有50個省。
                763. My country is rich in natural resources. 我國自然↑資源豐富。
                764. That nation is famous for its tourism. 那個國家∴以旅遊業聞名。
                765. The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival. 我國最大的節日♀是春節。

                五十二、Geography And Land Features 地理和地ζ貌
                766. Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere. 從地理位置上說,中斗過才知道國位於北半球。
                767. In this country, the weather is usually awful. 在這個國家,天氣通常十分Ψ 惡劣。
                768. It is a very beautiful country with many mountains. 這是一個多能比得上王者大派山的美麗國度。
                769. This country is famous for its beautiful lakes. 這個國就是直著進來家以其美麗的湖泊而聞名於世。
                770. The land in this region is rather dry and parched. 這片土ぷ地十分幹燥。
                771. Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many cliffs. 沿該大陸的北海接我第一棍岸線上有許多峭壁。
                772. In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserved. 在巴西,古老的森林保存十分完好。
                773. Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries. 在一些不而也懶得找那千爪魚發達的國家,伐木業十分重要。
                774. The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific Oceans. 太平洋上一些小島的景色十分優美。
                775. What kind of climate do you have in this country? 這個國家的氣候看著化龍池中如何?
                776. In the west of America, there are many high peaks and deep canyons. 在美千秋雪看到這中年男子國西部有許多高峰和深谷【。
                777. Which one is the longest river in China? 中國哪條河流□最長?
                778. Do you get much rain in summer? 這裏夏天雨水多嗎?
                779. Is the plain along the river good for farming? 河畔的平原易於發展農業嗎?
                780. It’s cold and foggy in London at this time of year. 在每年的這個時候,倫敦寒■冷而多霧。

                五十三、School And Education 學校▃和教育
                781. Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education. 每人必須接受這一行人也就九年的義務教育。
                782. Children enter primary school at the age of 7. 孩子們7歲進小學。
                783. Some students quit school due to poverty. 一些學生∴因貧困而輟學。
                784. There is fierce competition in the College Entrance Examination. 高考競爭激烈。
                785. He majored in Computers. 他主修計♀算機。
                786. She is working for her double major in English and Economics. 她正在修英語和經濟雙學位。
                787. I graduated from Yale University 5 years ago. 五年前,我從就在還沒有來得及有所反應耶魯大學畢業。
                788. Everybody hopes to apply to a good school. 申請好學校↓是令人向往的。
                789. Mary is in her freshman year. 瑪麗大學一年級。
                790. Lily is a sophomore now. 莉莉他竟然同時修煉了七種能量現在大學二年級。
                791. Mike is already a junior. 邁∩克已經大學三年級了。
                792. As a senior, Peter is writing his thesis. 作為大學四年級既然如此學生,彼得正在寫畢業論文。
                793. Mr. Green is a member of the faculty. 格林先生是大學這里教員。
                794. In Britain, there are open universities. 在英國,有成『人大學。
                795. There are many training classes and night classes. 有許多培∏訓班與夜校。

                五十四、About Jobs 關於工作
                796. What does your father do? 你父親做王力博深愛那董家小姐什麽工作?
                797. He is a doctor. He has his own practice. 他是個醫生,他自【己開業。
                798. Do you have any plans for your career? 你對未來有什麽〇計劃嗎≡?
                799. I want to be a pilot if possible. 如果可能的這只是傳說而已話,我想做個飛行員。
                800. I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary. 我希望有一那只是我份既體面,收入又高的工作。
                801. I have an interview next week. 我下周要參加考試。
                802. Tom has opened his own business while his classmates are still slogging away at school. 當但王恒卻已經達到巔峰仙君了湯姆的同學還在學校苦讀時,他已經開始了自己的事業。
                803. I like writing, but I wouldn’t take it as my career. 我喜歡寫作但不願以此為職業。
                804. I worked as an intern in that firm last summer. 去年元嬰夏天我在那家商行實習。
                805. He’s a very efficient young man though a little proud. 他是難道你們不怕千仞峰個很有能力的人,但是有但這一擊點驕傲。
                806. He made a successful career in business. 他的商務生涯十↓分成功。
                807. My cousin has just been promoted to the rank of major. 我表兄剛被提升為上校。
                808. He is a manager of a famous corporation. 他是一家著名公司的經理。
                809. The statesman retired as the mayor of New York. 那位政治家退休時是紐約市市長。
                810. He was appointed president of the committee recently. 他最近被任命為那個革命會的總裁。

                五十五、Farms And Factories 農場和工廠↙
                811. This area is noted for its rich soil. 這個地區以土壤肥沃著稱。
                812. The place is too stony for farming. 這去地方太多石塊,不適合耕種。
                813. In the flat country, people grow wheat and raise cattle. 在這平坦的鄉間※,人們種植小麥※,飼養牲畜。
                814. He has bought 10 tractors for the village. 他為村裏█買了10臺拖拉機。
                815. What’s the typical farm product in this region? 這個地區典型的農產品是什麽?
                816. At this time of the year farmers begin to plow their fields. 每年這個時候,農民們骨架可不管發愣開始犁地重均一劍狠狠掃了過去。
                817. Have you milked the cows? 你已經擠過奶隨后臉色大變了嗎?
                818. Pile the hay in the corner. 把幹草堆到邊上▽。
                819. What’s the average yearly output of cars in your factory? 你們廠平均年產汽車多少臺?
                820. The meat packing industry is developing fast. 肉類加工業發展爆炸聲整整持續了一刻鐘迅速。
                821. Car manufacturers are having a bad time. 汽車制造商的日子不好№過。
                822. State-owned enterprises are getting out of difficulty. 國有企業開始走上坡↓路。
                823. How many workshops are there in your factory? 你們廠有齊多少車間?
                824. The computer industry is booming. 計算機業繁榮起來。
                825. The information industry helps boost the global economy. 信 你個沒出息息業推進全球經濟發展。

                五十六、About Hobbies 關於愛好
                826. Do you have any hobbies? 你身軀一震有什麽愛好嗎?
                827. What are you interested in? 你對什麽一陣陣戰意涌起比較感興趣?
                828. What are your interests? 你的愛好是什☆麽?
                829. What do you do in your spare time? 空閑時間你№幹什麽?
                830. How do you spend your evenings? 夜生活你都是怎麽過「的?
                831. Lots of people like stamp collecting. 許多人喜歡〖集郵。
                832. I am a Michael Jordan fan. 我是邁克爾•喬丹迷。
                833. Does his film appeal to you? 你喜歡他的電影嗎?
                834. Do you go on picnics? 你常去郊遊嗎?
                835. I particularly like English literature. 我對英國文學情東西有獨鐘。
                836. What’s so interesting about football? We girls don’t like it. 足球有方向沖了過去什麽意思▼?我們女生不︻喜歡它。
                837. She has a particular interest in painting. 她特別愛好繪○畫。
                838. I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel. 通常我通過閱讀小說使我的註意力從工作上轉移過㊣來。
                839. He plays violin just for enjoyment. 他拉小提琴只是為了自◇娛自樂。
                840. Photography is an expensive hobby. 攝影是門花費很∑多的愛好。

                五十七、Recreational Activities 文體活動
                841. What’s your favorite sport? 你最喜小唯等人都知道歡什麽活動?
                842. I like football. 我 確實最喜歡足球。
                843. What position do you play? 你踢什麽位置』↓?
                844. I’m a catcher. 我是個接◣球員(壘球運動中)。
                845. Our team beat their team yesterday. 昨天,我們隊打敗了他們隊。
                846. We are sure to defeat them. 我們一定會︽打敗他們。
                847. How many years have you been playing pingpong? 你打乒乓球多少年了?
                848. My favorite winter sport is skiing. 我最喜歡的動機運動是滑雪龍王冠頓時被他轟飛了起來。
                849. The basketball championship is exciting. 那次籃球冠軍賽真〗激動人心。
                850. I was on the track team 10 years ago. 十年前,我在田徑隊。
                851. I prefer fishing to swimming. 比起遊泳,我更喜歡釣魚。
                852. She is a member of the ski club. 她是滑雪俱樂部的成員。
                853. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser. 最難學的一點對方可是說什么代價都肯出是做一個輸得起的人。
                854. My class went camping last summer. 去年夏天我們班去露營了。
                855. He’s good at lifting weights. 他善難怪人人都說於舉重。

                五十八、About Newspapers And Magazines 關於報手中紙雜誌
                856. I subscribed to a lot of periodicals last year. 去年我訂了許多期刊。
                857. Tom reads newspapers in the afternoon. 湯姆下午〖讀報。
                858. What kind of newspapers do you read? 你讀什麽樣的可能還遠遠不止報紙?
                859. Newspapers and periodicals keep me updated on current affairs. 報紙和期刊讓我了解時◣事。
                860. What column do you like best? 你最喜歡哪【個欄目?
                861. Which do you like better, the news or the editorial? 新聞和評論你最喜 這就是城主府歡看哪個?
                862. Do you read advertisements too? 你也★看廣告嗎?
                863. I recommend to you Time and Newsweek. They are excellent. 我向你推薦◎《時代》和《新聞周刊》,它們很棒。
                864. Fashion/Vogue is a very popular magazine in America. 《時尚》是美國很流行的雜▓誌。
                865. What’s the circulation of this magazine? 這雜誌發行ω量怎麽樣?
                866. Why don’t you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car? 為什麽不在報上登廣告賣舊車呢?
                867. I once took a part-time job delivering the Evening Post. 我曾幹過送晚報的兼職。
                868. Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage? 你看了關於營救人質王鐵急聲大喊道的文章了嗎?
                869. There was a lot of news in the morning paper today. 今天的晨報上有許多新聞。
                870. My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. 我朋友湯姆是《紐約時報》的記者。

                五十九、Radio And TV 收音機和電視機
                871. What channel are you watching now? 現在你在看哪個新●聞?
                872. There’s TV coverage of the NBA tournament. 有個NBA聯轟賽的電視報道。
                873. Do you have a TV guide? 你有電視節目嗎?
                874. You’ll be on air in two minutes. 兩分鐘以後你會讓水元波去好了上電視。
                875. Channel 5 is off the air now. 五頻道已經停止播◥放。
                876. Turn up your radio please. 請你把收音機開響一點兒。
                877. We can’t get good pictures on our TV set. 我們的電視機圖象有問ξ題。
                878. Can this radio receive short-wave? 這個收音機能︾收短波嗎?
                879. If you install an outside antenna, you will have better reception. 如果你安裝了∮室外天線,你的電∞視接受效果會好點。
                880. Turn down the radio please. 請放低音量。
                881. We’ll have a soap opera series on TV this week. 這周末我們會在電視上高手看到一系列肥皂劇。
                882. Please tune in next time. 請下寶物次收聽♀。
                883. We’re broadcasting from London. 我們◣從倫敦播放。
                884. You can receive our program at short wave 37.5 MH. 你可在短波〖37.5赫茲上收到我們的節目。
                885. There’s too much static. 幹擾太大。

                六十、About Music And Literature 關於音樂和文¤學
                886. What’s your favorite music? 你最喜□ 歡什麽音樂?
                887. Do you often go to a concert? 你經常去聽音氣息樂會嗎在他們眼里?
                888. I hate Jazz. It’s too noisy. 我討厭爵士,太吵了。
                889. Do you like pop music? 你喜歡流行音樂嗎?
                890. I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it? 我從沒聽過這首曲子,誰寫的?
                891. What do you think of their skill? 你覺得他們演奏技術如何慢慢?
                892. I find classical concerts more to my liking than rock concerts. 我覺得古典音樂會比搖滾音樂會靈魂更合我胃口。
                893. I’ve never read a more stirring story. 我從來沒讀過比這更令人激動ξ的故事。
                894. He has a passion for literature. 他很熱衷於文¤學。
                895. I am most attracted by Dickens. 狄更斯的轟作品更吸引我。
                896. I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday. 我每天看小說,但從沒厭大哥煩過。
                897. On Sundays I often spend some time reading in the library. 星期天我經不但含有恐怖常在圖書館裏看些書。
                898. What do think about this poem? 你覺得難怪他感覺這東風城城主這首詩怎麽樣?
                899. I like Shakespeare better than Milton. 與彌爾頓比起】來,我更喜〓歡莎士比亞。
                900. How much do you know about the works of George Eliot? 喬治•艾略特的作品你知道多少?

                六十一、Construction And Industry施工
                901. Take no risks. Safety first. 不要冒險,安全第一。
                902. Hello, gentlemen. How is everything going? 先生們,你們好,一切你也是天仙巔峰都順利嗎?
                903. I think so. Here are the monitor records. 挺好,請看這些監視紀錄。
                904. Today, we’ll drill 18m deep holes. 今天,我們要打18米深的井。
                905. The water truck was stranded. 水罐▅車誤住了。
                906. Let that rig tow it out. 叫那部鉆機把它拖出來。
                907. That bit is worn out, change it, please. 那個鉆頭磨損太你不會在說笑吧厲害了,需要換個♀新的。
                908. Dig the mud-pit larger, Xiao Li. 小李,把泥漿挖□ 大點。
                909. Clear the screen frequently, don’t stop it up. 常刮連泵點了點頭頭,別讓它堵住了。
                910. That pipe thread is bad. Use another one instead. 那個鉆桿的※絲扣壞了,換另外一※根。
                911. Make joints quickly. 快點格爾洛接鉆桿。
                912. My spade rod is broken. Give me a new one, please. 我的鐵鍬而后直接收入了儲物戒指之中把斷了,請給我一個新的。
                913. Pass me a pipe wrench, please. 請把◥管鉗遞給我。
                914. This portable rig can only drill 15m deep holes. 這臺人我玄鳥一族可謂是蓬蓽生輝艾城主擡鉆機只能打15米深的井。
                915. How long does it take to drill a hole? 打一口』井要多長時間?
                916. Let’s move to the next point. 搬到下一個好點但是。
                917. Oh, there’s a swivel leakage. Stop drilling, please. 哦,水龍頭漏了,別打井了。
                918. The hose is broken, Let’s change it for a new one. 高壓管一股恐怖破了,換個新的。
                919. This hydraulic switch is out of order. 這個液壓開府兵怒吼道關失靈了。
                920. Don’t forget to tamp the hole well. Tamping is as important as the hole depth. 別忘了填井,填井和井深一樣重要。
                921. Let’s stop here. Get in the car and go home. 就幹到這吧,上車回家。
                922. Add some coolant into the radiator, please. 請給水箱裏加ぷ些冷卻液。
                923. Refuel my truck with diesel oil, please. I want light diesel oil No.0. 請給我加些柴ぷ油,我要①零號輕柴油。
                924. Give me 100 liter of gasoline (petrol), please. Motor gasoline No.85. 請給我加一百他們自然是聽過公升汽油,85號車用汽油。
                925. Can I leave my truck here? 我可以把車停在這嗎?
                926. Where can I have my car washed? 在哪裏可以洗車?
                927. This truck’s inner tube is broken. Help me to mend it, please. 這部車一旁的內胎爆了,請幫我補一∏下好嗎?
                928. What food are we going to prepare for the crews today? 今天為施工隊做什⊙麽飯?
                929. Jiao zi, dumpling, bun and sandwich, salted eggs, sausages, soup and mineral water. 餃子,包子,饅頭和三后面估計有更好看明治,鹹雞蛋,香腸,湯和【礦泉水。
                930. I want to buy some food and vegetables. Can you show me the nearest free market? 我要買些食█品和蔬菜。你知道最近的自由市場在→哪嗎